Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brrrrrrrrr

Zoe here... We've gone from 97 degrees to high of 55 in two days. We are in a great campground in Taos, NM except there is no grass. I don't mind that so much 'cause I love to eat all the little stones I can get, but my parents don't think I should do that. I sneak in a few whenever they get distracted! Mom loves all the sagebrush. Sometimes it makes me sneeze. We had gone for a walk in the center of town and that was fun. See us sitting on a park bench? The plaza is an old Spanish plaza and it even has grass for us plus a kiosk with Mutt Mitts. Luckily they like us, dogs! I got carried across streets and sure was hot. My little legs work lots more than Phaedra's - it's not fair, I think.

Anyway, we woke up this morning to rain and SNOW. The
mountains around us got up to an inch. We even had our heat on in the camper. We were left alone again when they went to visit Taos Pueblo where Indians have been living for 1000 years. Nap time for me. Oh Boy!!!! Phaedra just told me that we are going to do some riding around the area the next 2 days...our favorite pastime.